This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Seafoam report. Story,,,,,

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Seafoam report. Story,,,,,

Postby BigBill » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 pm

My standby 3500w generator was sitting for a longtime since new with gas in it. It ran rough. I added fresh gas and seafoam, ran it a little and let it sit. Used it during the freak October blizzard we had when we lost power. She ran fine never touched the carb. I topped of the tank with fresh gas, more seafoam. The prostate cancer hit, over 12 years the generator has been sitting with old gas and seafoam. My son fired it up. It ran really bad at first but sounded better the more it ran. Really low rpm on fast throttle. Finally it stopped skipping and hit full rpm, had output power to run 110 volt equipment. I have to swear by seafoam it really works. Cleans carbs without removing them. Twice it cleaned the carb.

This generator runs my kuerig coffee maker. You won’t like me without my coffee lol. My welder generator 4K runs my fridge/freezer, I need to run them more often.

Btw, lets welcome M6Scout. He’s my cousin from the farm I talk about. His family, dad are good people. Been farming for a longtime.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.