This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

#$@! it, I'm getting another Cub...

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

$1,300

Postby allenlook » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:10 am

I'd like to think I could get one for $1,300, but the problem is the travel adds a significant amount of expense and time.

500 miles each way equals about 10 hours of driving with a trailer behind me each way, plus probably $200 total in gas and tolls, plus an overnight, plus meals, all added up adds $300 or more to the bill, and then I have to take two entire days to get there and back, which is tough to come by...

I'll gladly drive a few hours in any direction for a good tractor, but I can't drive 20 hours right now...
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

cityfarmer
10+ Years
10+ Years

reesmans

Postby cityfarmer » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:50 pm

well for those of u interested in reesman im the man, im actually dales grandson michael. For any of you who have been there before u know we are completely tractor obessed in fact we have anywhere from 70 to 100 tractors now and will only be getting more for spring. So if you have any questions need a hard to find part or help email me at map103@pitt.edu, ill be more than happy to help or call the shop its on the web page at http://www.reesmanfarmsupply.com. If we dont have it we know who does and we deal all over the northern and midwest United States hauling to and from just about anywhere. And Charlie Burgh is also a friend of our so we know what is where and what works and what doesn't give us a try.
-michael-

Return to “Farmall Cub”