This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Driver Drive Solved

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Driver Drive Solved

Postby Merlin » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:34 am

I picked up 2 Cubs a few weeks ago that was supposed to run good but has been sitting for an extended period of time. One didn't have a starter and the other one had a bad starter drive. I bought a total of 5 drives and all had the wrong twist. Thanks to Donny M. I now have the right one, and the Cub started. It runs very well so now I am going to work on some of the other problems. One is to replace the front cover. I got a very nice one on e-bay for 99 cents + shipping.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Driver Drive Solved

Postby johnbron » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:09 am

Merlin wrote:I bought a total of 5 drives and all had the wrong twist. Thanks to Donny M. I now have the right one, and the Cub started.

Hip`Hip`Hoorah for Donny, Merlin, Glad to hear that you finally got the right one from your Bisquit~Buddy. :lol:
Then came Bronson

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:28 pm

I did nothing but get rid of something I didn't need. Glad I could help :!:
Just like you JB helping me out with the mag coil core and coil. The people on this board remind me of the movie, "Pay It Forward" just plain good folks :!:
8)

Return to “Farmall Cub”