This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I love my cub!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mr67gp
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby mr67gp » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:48 pm

Ok, but I like wide fronts! Going the trike route sure was the harder way, and if it was what you wanted, it was the right way to go. I certainly am not one to take the easy way when tackling a project. Check out my web site. I am restoring a nearly 200 year old farmhouse . . . the right way (IMO).
Jim K in PA
Pocono Mountains, PA
1956 International Cub Loboy
1973 International Loadstar S/A dump
1990 John Deere 955

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Larry in IN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46750
Tractors Owned: '59 cub running
'48 'H' running?
'54 '400' project
'67 806' project
?? '706' project
'70' 826G Hydro 'every day power! 1 of 14
'71' MM G1050 - Big iron
'51' JD 'R' project
'61 JD 3010 project
'48 Allis 'G'
'??' F-12 my son's

Postby Larry in IN » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:46 pm

Jim;
A happy Hoosier welcome to a genuinely FUN group. 8)

George is very modest, but he and several of the long-timers are collectively an amazing resource! I hasten to add that every newcomer brings some new talent to add to the mix. What a group :wink:

I wanted a cub when they came out in 1947, but it took me another 30 or so years to get a basket case and get it going. There are still mysteries that appear, but this is the place to start looking for answers.

ENJOY :!: :D
One of the few advantages of growing older is that I finally realized that I haven't made ALL the stupid mistakes! Yet!

Return to “Farmall Cub”