This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Beware - Virus email

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:32 am

'preciate it, Dennis
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:21 pm

Rudi wrote:General rule of thumb..

Unless it is addressed to you either with your given names/nicks/usernames or other legitimate address -- not only ignore, just delete. Don't even bother opening the stuff.. and for God's sake do not open up any attachments.(

Last week I very nearly blew it. I got a paypal notice that said I'd just spent $175 for a Rolex watchband. Huh? I don't even have a Rolex. I don't even want a Rolex. I sure didn't buy the band. The thing said, "Click here if you wish to delete this transaction, xxx.com." I came so freakin close to hitting that. Just in time, I came to my senses.

Close call.
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Return to “Farmall Cub”