This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Oily Oily

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Oily Oily

Postby Patbretagne » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:22 am

Tripped over this by accident, too lateto bid but I wouldn't too dear.
It didn't sell fo some reason!!! Nice though :lol:
Pat

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ljw
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45042

Postby ljw » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:43 am

Pat, I enjoy attending auctions in my area and would be tickled to find something like that, and hope that no one else noticed it! :lol: But there are others out there like us. :shock: And sometimes you cant't tell by just looking at them! :roll: If that was on ebay and didn't sell, they may relist it. Larry

ljw
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ljw » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:04 am

Pat, Here's one! But it is a little bit different. Larry

http://cgi.ebay.com/old-mccormick-deeri ... dZViewItem

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:50 pm

ljw wrote:Pat, I enjoy attending auctions in my area and would be tickled to find something like that, and hope that no one else noticed it! :lol: But there are others out there like us. :shock: And sometimes you cant't tell by just looking at them! :roll: If that was on ebay and didn't sell, they may relist it. Larry

You'r right Larry, look out for it and let me know and I won't bid, it was a bit dear at 50$ I think, pretty little thing though!
Pat

ljw
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ljw » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:57 pm

Pat, I can't afford to bid on stuff like that. It seems some people have so much money and/or get caught up in the moment that they just can't help themselves. But, on the other hand, I can understand that of all the people that are viewing the auction, there may be one or two people that have wanted exactly that item for a long time. That's life! Larry

Return to “Farmall Cub”