This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I gotta get-a-life.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:27 am

Bigdog wrote:If they really want to get away from us old folks for a while I suggest that when they visit the chat room in the evenings that they open a separate room if they'd like.

That's a good idea!
Whilst talking about the chatroom, what sort of time yourside are you chatting? Is there a better day of the week, time of evening/day?
I have a feeling that you, in general are in the region of 6 hours behind us in Europe (GMT+1h). So now, as I write it is 5.22 in the afternoon, for you there on average it will be 11.22 in the morning (just had the second cup of coffee by now!) So I've spent about six hours playing tractors (Lanz today, still dismantling) you are just getting ready to spend six hours playing tractors, or have I got my clock upside down?
Les dames, elles ont leurs propre group, pourquoi pas jes jeunes?
Pat

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:50 pm

Pat - chat room generally starts to get active around 9 p.m. eastern time U.S. and generally stays pretty active until 11 p.m. or after. Pretty much puts it in the middle of your good night's sleep but there is also a little activity in the morning hours of the same time zone. I know billyandmillie and some others visit about that time. Perhaps they'll respond and confirm this for us.
On the other hand, if you're having trouble sleeping, come join us.
This goes on pretty much 7 days a week.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

9-11

Postby allenlook » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:19 pm

Yep, that's the time I usually have available to get onboard. 9-11 ET I'll be in France in the next month or so, but I don't think I'll be staying up that late to catch you guys. :)
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Thackery
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Thackery » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:26 am

I don't know if I'll ever make it to the 501 but I bet I have already read at least 501 posts. Like all of you I have to read every day, get caughtby my wife: reading, and making short (lasting for hours) trips to the barn.

But I would rather spend my limited free time working or reading about tractors than ruining my life chasing good times that are worthless. (bars & women)

The 501'ers are great their wealth of information and experience is a catalyst for productivity.

Doug in Thackery

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:05 am

I'm on the computer most week days from 7am to 9am eastern, but don't always check chat room.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

lloyd430
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby lloyd430 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:54 pm

Man- I must be going something wrong, John averages over 5 posts a day for the last 3 years?!!! My wife would kill me if I spent that much time here! But thanks John and everyone else, without you guys, us newbies would have piles of old red iron, but thanks to everyones compassion for cubs we can keep good things running great. Thanks again!
1947 Farmall Cub, SN 9920

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:19 pm

John has been disabled for over 2 1/2 years. This board is a great idea ot him/me.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:52 pm

Some people do, others talk. you can tell which I am by looking at the mumber of my posts. LOl
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522

Postby grumpy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:53 pm

John, Your disability has maybe slowed you down in some of the things you COULD be doing, but look at all the help you have been to us on this board. God has many "funny" ways to even things out. Your time spent on here and your help can't be measured or compared to being disabled. Disability means you only have to change directions and from what I can see....You have Mastered that.!! Keep smiling and God Bless. We need folks like you.
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Farmall Cub”