This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hey G.W.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jakeesspoo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44847

Hey G.W.

Postby jakeesspoo » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:25 pm

Hey George, I didnt know if you ever made it over my way or not maybe going to Gibbs equipment or something but if you ever do and have some extra time I would appreciate a visit. I have a lot of questions about these two cubs Im working on that are kind of hard to figure out on my own :) I would just trailer it up and bring it by but I still have three months to go before I get my drivers license back. (just another reason I had to quit drinking) Anyways let me know, ...these cubs arent going anywhere. some of my problems, I think break band broke on one, break not returning on one, excessive pto shaft play. and many more...thanks, Jake... ps Im right on corner of 99 and strecker around corner from Dahs... :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jakeesspoo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44847

Postby jakeesspoo » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:45 pm

You out there George? :D

Return to “Farmall Cub”