This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Photo Gallery Revisited

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Photo Gallery Revisited

Postby lildog » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:23 am

Well, it's hard to believe our new photo gallery has been up and running for nearly a year. I'm pleased to see that it is used so regularly and seems to be a good addition to this forum.

Of course, the impending anniversary also means it is time once again to pay the bills. The upgrades to the Cubfest.com server to allow the photo album run $120 per year, and that fee is due the first of May. I'm more than happy to cover the cost, but will appreciate any donations to help defray the expense. Thanks.

Please PM me if you are interested in donating. Thanks.
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:49 am

I may be wrong, but you will get enough in donations to pay the bill for the next several years. :shock: Thank you for providing this service to us. 8) Where do I send the check and to whom do I make it out :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:09 am

Me too I sent a PM
Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:55 pm

Can I dib in? How, I have a credit card, how can I get $$$US to you?
Pat

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:04 pm

Hi again, not wishing to be a pain in the arse as usual, BUT
from the post at the top of the Cub board the Photo Host was up and running on Friday 9 December 2004, now I am not that good at the old arithymatic but that seems to make one year equal to 3 months and 16 days give or take the international date line and Concord that flew backwards round the world faster than the sun could catch it up.
From your favoutite PITA
Pat

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Donation

Postby allenlook » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Can I use PayPal to send you some money?
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:18 pm

Yes please send us you snail mail addy or post it whichever and we will send you some money
Thanks
Jim Turner

lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Postby lildog » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi guys. Thanks everyone for your support. Mail mailing address is:

John Ratliff
225 Hirn Street
Chillicothe, OH 45601

If you do PayPal, my e-mail is john@breakthechain.org.

BTW, I've reviewed our disk usage so far and decided we can up everyone's disk quota to 10MB.

And, Pat, turns out we're both wrong. According to the invoices from the host, we've only been running the photo gallery since September. Cubfest.com started in May, 2005. When we upgraded in September to create the photo gallery, they treated it as an upgrade for the year and pro-rated it, so the due date will always be in May (when the domain was established). By the way, I used the excess donations from last time to renew the domain name for five more years.

It sounds like everyone's generosity will ensure that funds will easily exceed the need, so look for a photo contest in the near future to win merchandise from Dennis' store! Think Spring!
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

Return to “Farmall Cub”