This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Was There Hand Lift White Demo's?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Brandon Webb
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40741
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub High Crop
1969 International 140
1975 International Cub

Cub 174 Planter with Row Markers
Cub 201 Planter with Row Markers
No. 27 Corn and Pea Attachments
No. 12 Rotary Weeder Attachment
Pittsburg Carry-Lift
Brookfield Buzz Saw
IH McCormick Seed Plate Test Stand

Was There Hand Lift White Demo's?

Postby Brandon Webb » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:19 am

Just looking over my demo, all casting codes are correct except for the hydraulic unit, it's off something like a 60 model cub. Just wondering if it was possible that a demo could have been a handlift? Maybe the hydraulics were a retro fit. I won't know until I take off the hydraulic unit to see if there is white paint under there, or bare metal. Odds are the factory pump probably crapped out and someone replaced it over the years. I wouldn't think that the "demonstators" would be the "plain jane cheap modles" but who knows. In my opinion It sure would be a lot cleaner looking without the hydraulic assembly. But if it's bare metal under there, I'll put the hydraulics back on it. Thanks Brandon.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:21 am

The lift may have gone bad and been replaced with a later model. Also it could have been added later, as you mentioned. hydraluics were an option for many years before they became standard
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”