This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank You.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:18 pm

Yep John, Amanda summed it up perfectly
you truely are a special guy. You've always been there to help anyone in need, even when that means putting yourself out for a while

You help me when my golf cart broke and was right there to drive down to pick up the trencher cub for me.

It is my pleasure to help you out anyway I can.

Your friend,
Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:22 pm

I need to add Rippee Tractor the the list of those who helped with the project.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:39 pm

How on earth did I ever end up missing this post?

I agree with everyone else.....YOUR THE VERY BESTEST E.J.P !!!!!!!!

Oh just for the record I didn't actually do anything, that credit belongs to everyone else.

However, I really would have loved seeing your face when Cub Bud made his annoucement. I am betting it was the first time anyone ever saw old John Puckett speachless, LOL

Enjoy the "H"

John Niekamp
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL

Postby John(videodoc) » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:53 am

John Niekamp wrote:How on earth did I ever end up missing this post?

I agree with everyone else.....YOUR THE VERY BESTEST E.J.P !!!!!!!!

Oh just for the record I didn't actually do anything, that credit belongs to everyone else.

However, I really would have loved seeing your face when Cub Bud made his annoucement. I am betting it was the first time anyone ever saw old John Puckett speachless, LOL

Enjoy the "H"

Goes double for me! Bette would probably still be waiting for the wiring to be done, ifn Joh wouldnt have come up and kicked me in the butt to get it done!
As to what Amanda said that its a shame that we do not live closer, maybe thats why we get along so well. We are not competing that often for cubs!. :wink: :lol: :? :shock: :lol:
john

jensele
10+ Years
10+ Years

Good for John

Postby jensele » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:29 am

Is anyone ever going to tell the whole story... like where was the tractor to begin, how was it obtained for the restoration, how long did it take, how was it kept a secret, etc,. I would like to know the details. I think it is a great job and am happy for John. What a selfless thing for everyone to do.
Utah Lynn

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Re: Good for John

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:27 am

jensele wrote:Is anyone ever going to tell the whole story... like where was the tractor to begin, how was it obtained for the restoration, how long did it take, how was it kept a secret, etc,. I would like to know the details. I think it is a great job and am happy for John. What a selfless thing for everyone to do.

I think John tells the story best. I would much rather hear his version of it than mine. John :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”