Massachusetts Cubfest

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:38 pm

Just ended . Good turnout, probably 20 people. We ewplced seals in SpaceGhost's Farmall Super A final drives,Then rebuilt a transmission to go into Scotty"s tractor. We also put points and condenser in Scotty's magneto.
I want to especially thank Cecil for his work on all 3 projects. It went waaaaaay more smoothly with his patience and expertise. All this after getting up at 4 am to make the 3 hour trek to Massachusetts, and on Fathers day too. Thanks again, Cecil. Ed

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:57 pm

Ed:

Glad y'all had fun. I know Cecil was rarin to go and looking forward to it.. the lucky dog :!: :wink: :D

Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:33 pm

We had a good time, Cecil and Ed (pictured below) were able to finish my A drives in no time.

Thanks for the help. I have been staring at the drive for months and did not know how to replace the seels

Below is a link to more pics

http://photos.cubfest.com/thumbnails.php?album=353

Last edited by spaceghost on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Father's Day Delight!

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:20 pm

Once again terrific organization, interesting projects and great Cub fellowship highlighted a very successful Cubfest at beautiful Francis Farm. Thanks so much Ed for putting it all together. You gave Cecil a challenge (he always loves a challenge), and then we watched him perform his magic on a tranny, a magneto and a monstrous pile of onion rings. He's truly amazing, always has fun and makes it look so easy.

I saw some new faces - Al, Mark, Bob, Manny, spaceghost and several other friendly Cubbers, as well as some familiar ones - Larry, Scott, Frank.

Thanks again Ed for being such a witty, gracious host and for making it all happen on such a gorgeous Father's Day.

Kit and Ruth Sumner

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:47 pm

Ed, that place is perfect for a CubFest and I appreciate you putting it together. It was nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. Real good Cub turnout too.

Cecil is a true American hero (and highly respected in some provinces in Canada too) and is great at making things look easy. He even got the PTO in when I wasn't paying attention (no snide comments!).

Perfect weather too!

Larry

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 pm

Larry:

So true :!: :roll: :lol: 8) :lol:

Looking forward to this summer..