This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Helper spring

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 pm

I have a spring that was in some Cub stuff that I don't know if it goes on a Cub or not. There are no hook type of anything on either end, just flat. The measurements taken with just a tape are: 20 1/4" long. 1 13/16 " O.D.. The spring material is 5/16" O.D., and it has 39 coils. Any ideas?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:11 pm

Try emailing or calling John at http://www.jptractorsalvage.com. As was pointed out earlier, the spring , and much of the hardware looks the same as on a hand lift. The last time I was there, John had 3 or 4 hand lifts.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”