This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hey Merlin, Do You Know These Cubs?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Hey Merlin, Do You Know These Cubs?

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:39 pm

"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:56 am

I don't know anything about the two Cubs in question, but that is my IH dealer. He has some good mechanics and a large supply of Cub parts in stock. But just like any other IH dealer, hes a bit high on his parts. I've never known him to misrepresent any tractors, but I've never bought one from him either. I've just looked and talked. He has a tractor show every year and you get to see some neat stuff there. Thats where I saw the 3 side-by-side A's. There is a pulling sled for lawnmowers and the small kids pull them.

Return to “Farmall Cub”