Rules? You want rules?
OK, on a discussion regarding ugly Cubs a few months ago, these photos were submitted to me as meeting the qualifications of "ugly". Now I'm letting you, the members decide.
If you want a "running, but UGLY" Cub contest, send me a recent photo of your Cub.
1. Must be a new or recent picture (within the last month, i.e. 11/03-12/03)
2. AS IS, not a BEFORE picture.
3. Must be a running, working Cub.
4. Must be submitted to me before 1/15/04
5. Must be your Cub. (Do not submit some elses Cub picture.)
6. Previous candidates above are eligible, with the exception of the winner.
7. Cub and Lo-Boys are eligible.
If there is enough interest, I'd like to do a Cadet contest too. So Cadet owners send me your pictures too!
All contestants and winners will be posted in the Gallery of "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" photo album on the web site. Also, I will make an "Ugly, but beautiful" Screen saver to be available for download from the web site.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be sure to include your name and message board ID so I can keep them organized.
In the meantime, have fun with this one