This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

65 Lo-Boy Hydraulics

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ScottM
10+ Years
10+ Years

65 Lo-Boy Hydraulics

Postby ScottM » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:32 pm

I've come up with a design for making the L-54 into a Meyers-style power angle plow. I'll try to get a quote together on the parts tomorrow & see how much this will cost me. I should have it all worked out by next Monday at the latest.

While investigating whether I could put a bypass block on my tractor, I find that the exhaust pipe goes right in front of the plate on the Touch Control where it would mount.

So that's out unless I re-bend the exhaust pipe to gain a little clearance.

I also notice that there is a 1/8" NPT plug in both inlet and outlet on this mounting plate.

So my next question: Why can't I just remove the plugs, and install hydraulic lines directly into the block?

(I will still need to do something different with the exhaust either way)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:32 pm

Scott- I don't have time right at this moment butt later on tonight or tomorrow I'll put together a little tutorial on the Cub hydraulics and why that block is nessecary for aux hydraulics on the Cub. I think there are others that aren't quite clear on how that all works. Bill

Return to “Farmall Cub”