This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Another E-Bay Item Question

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Another E-Bay Item Question

Postby Merlin » Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:59 am

Do people really pay this much for a disk plow? (they are called bell plows around here) Without the drawbar they go for 50 dollars here. I knew where there was one that he wanted 100 dollars for and after a few years took 50 for it. There is one laying in my neighbors back yard that he tried to sell for 50 dollars, but now he says he is going to get another Cub and keep it. Weird how things are priced at different prices in different parts of the country. The number of the item is 2584273854.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2584273854

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:01 am

Ebay's a funny place, as people get outrageous prices for ordinary items. By the same token, people will see this and then ask ultra-outrageous prices for ordinary items, and never receive a bid--I've seen this happen a lot. The key to getting the high bids is for the seller to allow a low starting bid. I'll bet that plow will never receive a bid, due to its high starting bid requirement.
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:58 am

The guy says it fits a Lo-Boy too. Good luck.

farmallcub49
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 56374
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby farmallcub49 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:59 am

I wish I had known about those 50 dollar deals before I bought mine. Of course, way up here in Minnesota a disk plow is a rare thing. I found mine from a guy in WV. He delivered it to Des Moines for that price. I always remind myself that they don't make implements for the Cub anymore and how bad do you really want it. I too, would love to see this guy try and put it on a lo-boy :lol: :lol: :lol: Image

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:43 pm

I agree with you "Cub 49" There just isn't that many cubs and atachments in this part of the country and if you find something the price is heigh. The Case IH dealer wanted $55. for a dip stick and on ebay $25 is heigh and that is a good deal. you can buy things from other parts of the country and get a good deal but you loose it in shipping, so ya might as well pay the fiddler. Ya can buy H&M's all day long for $1000 to $1500 hundred but a Cub? Dubble it .

Return to “Farmall Cub”