Brake toggle bushings

Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:54 pm

Do any of you out their know where I might locate 4 actuating toggle bushings for the brakes? I-H part # 358 756 R1. I checked with our buddy Ken at C&G but he said nogo. :( What do you folks use to replace them? Thanks for any and all advice. :)

Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:22 pm

Case Tractor Parts still shows it as a good number. I can't imagine Ken not being able to get one if they can.