Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:11 pm
Have an IH C-2 mower for sale that is currently on my '50 cub.
- Deck is solid. Entire unit (less spindle) was sandblasted, primed with IH red oxide primer and painted with IH 2150 to match tractor.
- Mower skirts are complete and have been straightened at machine shop.
- Mounting angle brackets were straightened at machine shop. New pressed-in pivot bushings installed.
- Belt and blades are 1 season old. Used only in pasture.
- Spindle (Danuser) has no play and appears to be in good shape.
- New over-running clutch pin springs.
- PTO pulley, pulley hub, lift arm and chain included.
- Side skids were fabricated in machine shop because I didn't know that you could still buy them.
Selling because I have more mowers than I can use. Will get more use out of my Cub with 3-point hitch than with mower.
Selling price: $400.00 - you pick up.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.