Switch to full style
Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Forum rules

Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Post a reply


Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:06 pm

I need to put some primer and paint on the grader blade repairs. Is there a spray can brand and/or color code or number that is the International Red? The area I need to cover is pretty small and one can should do it so I don't want to go out and buy a pint if I don't have too.

Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:10 pm

IH 2150 red


Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:31 pm


Can you tell me if that is available in a spray can? At the dealer only?

Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:35 pm

You can get it at the dealer and is very good. Matches the gallon cans perfect.
Post a reply