Soaked

Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:01 pm

It's pouring down rain today and we had 12 yards of gravel delivered. Well, I couldn't stand looking at that pile of gravel for too long. (bout 3 seconds or so). Started spreading and back-draging with the Cub. Oh what fun :D :D :D The drive looks great and the Cub ran even better. After about 4 hrs. of Cub work I was soaked through and through. Since I was sitting over the drain hole in the seat, the seat became a lake. I didn't notice until I got off the tractor to ring myself out. What fun :!: :!: :!:

Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:42 pm

Donny:

Seat time on a Cub is quality time well spent. Doesn't matter if it is raining cats and dogs, snowing or -10C, well any colder and I stay in the house.

So aside from feeling like a sponge, I take it you had a grand time! Way to go!

Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:46 pm

I hate people that live where they can work in the rain in January with out worrying aabout hypothernia. It's 5 degrees here in eastern Mo.

Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:48 am

:{_}: :)): :{_}:

Donny, You should have asked John *.?-!.* for an umbrella Cub-Hat instead of the summer one that he sent you.
:mrgreen:

Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:34 am

JB,
Naw the one he sent works just fine :D :D :D.

John,
I know you really don't hate me. I think :? :? :?.

It's 10:30 pm and I'm thinking that drive isn't very smooth :idea: :idea: :idea:.

Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:00 am

Donny
there wasn't much doubt in my mind that you have a terminal case of tractor fever (after that adventure to Oregon), but now there's absolutely NO doubt :!:

enjoy ! if we tried that here in the Northeast, we'd become an ice sculpture :lol: