This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Trying Something New

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:38 pm

Scott:

Glad it worked out for you. I think we will always have the http:// stuff as the footer or header on page prints. When I printed Jim's FAQ's I got the same thing. We are working on figuring out how to make it more printer friendly.

Now, ifn you was able to get me some of that venison --- I sure could be tempted to sit here for a week or so! My wife doesn't like me to hunt anymore, and my knees won't let me anyways. But, boy do I sure miss my deer on the BBQ!

Deer :?: :) Puuuuhleaseeeeee :!: :!: :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:44 pm

Rudi wrote:Scott:

Now, ifn you was able to get me some of that venison --- I sure could be tempted to sit here for a week or so! My wife doesn't like me to hunt anymore, and my knees won't let me anyways. But, boy do I sure miss my deer on the BBQ!

Deer :?: :) Puuuuhleaseeeeee :!: :!: :!:

Rudi..... I got a freezer full, but no way to get it to you. Next time I make some jerky, I'll ship you some!

BTW. Love the new version (HTML)
Ron

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:06 pm

Ron:

Rudi..... I got a freezer full, but no way to get it to you. Next time I make some jerky, I'll ship you some!

:D Please :D Pretty Please :D I can just see it now, jerky while I am working on the new pages - great snack, or even better while workin on a Cub :!: :wink:

BTW. Love the new version (HTML)

Thanks, :) will keep on working on the files.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”