This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Request for WKPoor

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
moe1942
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71303
Tractors Owned: 1-69 Cub

5- Cub Cadets

Request for WKPoor

Postby moe1942 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:05 am

I think my request got buried in your thread on the PTO. It looks like you have replaced the OEM rock shaft with one of your own design. Would you please show a clearer picture of your setup? Looks like it is close to something I had in mind for my Cub.

Feel free to Email them to me if you would prefer, although others on the board might be interested. Jim Hudson comes to mind.

Thanks

moe1942

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:28 pm

Hey Moe! Was planning on getting several pics together asap. I currently have the 3pt. off tractor for some additions I've added. I'm ready to reassemble so I'll have individual parts pics plus after installation pics also. Hope to have them on within the week. Thanks for the inquiry. Bill

Return to “Farmall Cub”