This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

hyd. lift

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

hyd. lift

Postby bjgravley » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:36 am

has anyone put a hyd. lift on a cub with a hand lift if they have and want to walk me through it price wise and all please respond thanks alot

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:32 am

This man can supply the parts http://www.tmtractor.com/index.htm
Young man for work, old man for advice

(CUB HUT)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47401
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby (CUB HUT) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:13 am

bjgravley
check out EBAY #2592339693
THE OLDER I GET ---THE BETTER I WAS

If you can read this... thank a teacher... if you are reading it in English....THANK A VET !!!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:04 am

Money wise, depending on how lucky you are, you can expect to spend between $300 and $600 dollars. You will need a rear rockshaft if you have any rear mount impliments unless you decide to remodel your old handlift to make one. It takes moderate mechanicla skills to install one. Unless you know the one you get is a good one, I would suggest getting a kit and rebuilding it and the pump before you instal it. I switched one between my tractors, and even though I knew it worked good, I tore it down and replaced all the o'rings, seals, etc. I found it had dirt in it, and when I reassembled it and installed Hytran rather than the original motor oil, it worked much smoother.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”