This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

draw bar bolts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

draw bar bolts

Postby bjgravley » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:49 pm

how tight should i tighten the drawbar bolts, also are all the bolts the same length,

Does any one know if the 47 cub with a hand lift , will the pto have to be turning if i add on a hyd. lift for the lift to work my 8-n is like like that my 61 cub i can use lift when the pto is off thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:03 pm

Don't know torque settings, but I always used TIGHT. Yes there are different lengths depending on what you are attaching. Too long a bolt can break through teh casting into the final drive gear area resulting in aan oil leak.

All the cub hydralic systems drive off the motor, so the pto does not have to be running, unless you are adding some type aftermarket.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”