Boots for touch-control system

Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:38 pm


This is my first post, but have been reading about all the problems that have been solved by all the members.

My son and I have pulled off the touch control off of our 1964 cub due to leaking fluid. HAve the rebuild kit but fount that we need the boots also. I have seen in the past that people asking about the correct numbers to order the boots that work good on the cub. If anyone can tell me these numbers I would be greatful. :roll:

Thanks cccub

Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:19 pm

Boot for the cotrol valve is 364 832 R1. If your original boot on the lift piston was the little one that just goes over the knuckle use 364 833 R1. If you want a bigger one that goes over the lip on the casting, order one for a Super A. Unfortunately I don't have the part number for it, but a dealer should be able to find it with no trouble.

Hyd. Kit

Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:25 am


Where did you get the rebuild kit, my local dealer says they are not available :?:


Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:08 am

cccub: Rudi has posted the parts manual for Super-A on his manual site. You should be able to find the correct number for the boot there. Dan

Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:28 am

Ernie, I got one from my dealer last year. If your local dealer can't/won't get one, get in touch with Ken Upike at Carter & Gruenwald ( ). There were 2 different touch control units, so you will need the number off the one you have.

Boots for touch-control

Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:36 pm


My cub has the 360 719 R1 block the Gasket kit was the 360713R92.


Thanks for the information.