side adjustment crank

Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:11 am

i see in some of the pictures posted a crank type adjustment on the right of the seat was wondering what it was for thanks

Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:40 am

I believe what you're referencing is part of the single point fast hitch.

Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:28 am

I agree with Bigdog that you are probably looking at the depth control of a Fast-Hitch. Early Farmall Fast-Hitches used a lever, vaguely similar to the direct hitch plows. Later Farmalls and all Lo-Boys used the crank.