This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Snow blower for a cub and plowing limitations

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
EZ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: P0M1Z0
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub
67 International Cub Loboy
57 Farmall 130

Postby EZ » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:25 pm

I have been having the same problem for years, especially when I was using '63 Simplicity to plow 300' of driveway. I am finding the Cub to have way more power of course, plus I can take a bigger swath with it.

I have always had a walkbehind snowblower and find it very simple to walk up and down the drive a few times after using the Cub and blowing the snow over the bank ready for the next pile to come down.

If the snow is too deep, like a foot or more, I will raise the blade and take off the top 6" for a couple passes, then the last 6 inches is a breeze. Most of my driveway is 2 cars wide after I'm done blowing that snowbank over.

So, all that to say, done manually is not too bad.
Just Do It !

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”