This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Getting ready

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Getting ready

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:07 pm

Got up to 51 degrees here in the Missouri hills today. first time it's been above 40 since middle December. One of my neighbors came down and helped me get part of my cub loaded for Cub-Bud and Rleggitt to finish for me. We worked about 2 hours, before I had to give up, but got about 3/4 of it loaded. I feel like I did when getting my kids ready to go to camp the first time. :cry: I have the greatest friends and neighbors in the country.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:47 pm

John,

Looks like Cub-Bud is going to have lots of fun. Wish I was there to help.

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:55 pm

That grille in the tub looks to be in good shape. Now watch somebody throw a heavy item on it. Good grilles are hard to come by unless you buy the repros. :)):
Then came Bronson

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:01 pm

johnbron wrote:That grille in the tub looks to be in good shape. Now watch somebody throw a heavy item on it. Good grilles are hard to come by unless you buy the repros. :)):

If something happens to it, I'll only have myself to blame, since I'll be doing the rest of the loading.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:18 pm

Hey John

When you get done loading those boxes, snap the lids on them, if they'll fit, and we'll strap'em down so they won't blow off.

Looks to be loaded good and tight. Remember, I'll have the back of my truck to put stuff in, too. I just hope the weather cooperates for the 28th.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

rleggitt
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby rleggitt » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:21 pm

Hey John,

I am sure that you have labeled all of those parts and put "match lines"
on them so that we will know that tab "A" fits in slot "B". You know,
you could just come back with a rear-mounted CUB!!!! :( :(

Also, does Bud know what to do with the all the "EXTRA" parts?
:wink: :wink:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:25 pm

I see so many of those lids along the highway, that I am going to duck tape them on (Red Green is my hero).

I figured that if you have trouble figuring out where something goes, you can take Bud's cub apart to see. :lol:

Return to “Farmall Cub”