Giant O-Ring

Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:03 pm

I remember seeing a belly mower with a round belt instead of the conventional belt looked like a giant o-ring, do they make these and if so where can I get one? All help appreciated..

Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:17 pm

They used to be available for the Mott flail mower, but as I recall they were pretty pricey (around 60 to 100). I don't know if they still are available or not.

Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:27 pm

Hi Charles,

I got one from a OK here goes, please forgive me, a John Deere dealer.
In fact I think I still have it hanging up somewhere in the tractor shed. I
purchased it about two years ago and used it one day for about 3 hours. I will look tomorrow.

I might even can find the number for other CUBBERs use and I will post here. The man at Deere told me that they were a common belt used on some of their older equipment. I know he told me that it was made by
a very popular manufacturer.

Please e-mail me at and we can discuss further.

Russ L.