This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Need help with a bracket for #54 snow blade

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan Robertson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47421
eBay ID: gotowin
Tractors Owned: 55 cub,
74 cub,
Cub Cadet 1515,
Case 580B TLB,
53 Ford Jubilee,
MF 271XE,
JD 3130,
JD gater

Need help with a bracket for #54 snow blade

Postby Dan Robertson » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:57 pm

I hope someone can help me with a problem. :( I just purchased this blade and am needing the bracket that bolts to the torgue tube of the tractor just behind the starter. This is not a 54A blade, but the one that came just before the 54A. I have the arms that extend down from this bracket to where the blade mounts. If someone can give me the dimensions and the bolt hole center dimensions I think I can make the bracket. Appears to be just flat stock 8 to 10 inches long. The bracket appears in the photo courtsey of TM tractors.

Thanks for any help. :wink:
:) Dan Robertson :)

:oops: We all make mistakes :oops:
I try to keep mine to a minimum

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Chuck Melburg
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61469
Tractors Owned: Cub 1949, 1963
Cadets 2 Originals, 100,108
3 100 manure spreaders. One is fully restored.

Postby Chuck Melburg » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:06 pm

Dan; T M tractor supply now sales these brackets in there used parts directory under replacements parts for 11 dallors (stock # 39gb-416)

Dan Robertson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47421
eBay ID: gotowin
Tractors Owned: 55 cub,
74 cub,
Cub Cadet 1515,
Case 580B TLB,
53 Ford Jubilee,
MF 271XE,
JD 3130,
JD gater

Postby Dan Robertson » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:23 pm

Thanks to Donny, and everyone else that responded I now have a bracket fabricated and the #54 blade installed on the tractor in addition to the center mount blade that was already installed. I think they will/should work together pretty well. :D The snow accumulation that we have had on the ground for the past month has just about all melted right now though. :shock:
:) Dan Robertson :)

:oops: We all make mistakes :oops:

I try to keep mine to a minimum

Return to “Farmall Cub”