[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - Looks like a pretty Good Deal

Looks like a pretty Good Deal

Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:10 am

Have any of you seen this...

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/phot ... =retrieval

If that same tractor was for sale with the included attachment up in my area, it would be at least $1000.00 more than what he is asking.

I think I need to get myself set up for hauling and plan some road trips! :wink:

Guy

Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:16 am

I agree Guy, However that can't be a 48 with that Grill, or it's a 48 with a newer grill, You would think that after doing all that work on the engine, he would kknow what year it is? "Jack" :roll:

Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:23 am

Yea I noticed the grill as well Jack. By my eye the rest looks like it COULD be a '48. Hard to say if the grill or year is wrong :?

How's things your way. I've been pretty busy lately and have not been on the board much.

Hoping we have a early spring.

Guy

Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:42 pm

I know I'm partly color blind, but the grill appears to be a slightly different shade of red than the rest of the tractor.

Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:15 pm

Hey, there MN Guys. How are the two of you doing? I haven't had much cub time lately as we are busy moving. I'll finally have place for my tractors and vehicles! My truck won't know what to do with having a warm place to sleep.
Along with moving, my father-in-law and I are in the process of restoring a '24 Model T Roadster. Every weekend for the last 4 weeks has been nothing but T. The dirtier I am the more fun I am having!