Rivet Buster II

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Rivet Buster II

Postby Brent » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:45 am

:( :( :( Well I received the rivet buster yesterday and the end that compresses the rivet is busted. Couldn't see that in the picture because it was retracted in the housing. I guess I'll hang it on the side of the barn with the other old tools. First time I ever bid for anything on ebay and I was had. Glad it was only $27.00.
Always try the easiest thing first.
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years

Zip Code: 93510

Postby johnbron » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:21 am

Brent, Sorry to hear your first eBay experience was a bummer. You have to read the descriptions very closely for hints of condition on item for sale. Plus always check the sellers feedback to see what good or bad experiences other buyers have had with the seller. I also learned the hard way but still buy things that are great deals or hard to find items.
Then came Bronson
johnbron
CubPro Emeritus

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:15 pm

Brent, if the description doesn't say it was damaged, send the seller a message saying you are not satisfied. he may give you a refund, if he won't, leave negative feedback. I have bought and sold a number of items on Ebay, and have always been able to work out any problems.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby welderrx » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:10 pm

You might want to see if the rivit tool that valuebilt sells is the same brand as your new one as I think they still sell parts for them. T.J.
52 Cub with fast hitch, 64 Cub Lo-Boy, 66 Cub Cadet 125, various fh attachments, pto sprayer, snow-dozer blade and Wagner loader
welderrx
10+ Years
10+ Years

Return to Farmall Cub