This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Underslung exhaust question

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Daniel Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Underslung exhaust question

Postby Daniel Stuckey » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:03 pm

Thinking of putting underslung exhaust on my 49 Cub as to mowing arounf so many small trees. Do not see anything of these in my parts manual. Can you still get these anywhere or what do you all suggest.
Thanks
Dan Stuckey
Altoona, Pa.
Enjoy life, do what you can, and quit your complaining. This will make life better!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:11 pm

Daniel, I believe they are still available from Case IH (not sure). If not, there are aftermarket sources.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:19 pm

In my parts manual it is on the page before the vertical exahust. Group 12, page 16. If it isn't in your book, I can scan and email you a copy of the page, or you can go to Rudi's manual server at http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Cub%20Parts%20Manuals/index.html
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:22 pm

Carter and Gruenewald, Just ask Ken, They have them. Nice.Just put one on mine.I thought they would be hard to get. was thinking of taking a straight pipe down to a local muffler shop.Have them mold it to orig. I thing the price was about $72.......from C&G was the easy route and went together fast

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:16 pm

Yes, C&G has them. I bought one to go on the under slung exhaust on a French Cub but they are not the same on the French Cub as on the American. Reminds me I should make the looong journey to C&G and return the one on my parts shelf.
I haven't spoke to Ken in a week.
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

Return to “Farmall Cub”