Thanks Merlin

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Thanks Merlin

Postby Ron » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:01 am

Hi All,

I just want to share a story that says a lot about the people that frequent this board and collect these tractors.

The Touch Control system on the Cub I bought didn't work properly so I took it apart to rebuild it. In doing so, I discovered that it had a few parts missing. I was having trouble locating the replacement parts and ask for any help on this forum.

Merlin wrote and said that he just happened to have some of the parts I was looking for and would send them to me.
I received the parts and installed them and the system works better that ever. :lol: :lol:

I have been a member of many forums in my hobbies of automobiles and such. I have never met a more helpful, dedicated, or courteous group than we have here.

I know as I began the overhaul of the engine I will need lots of questions answered. It is a blessing to know that help is there when I need it.

Thanks,

Ron
1951 Farmall Cub
Ron
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:20 am

Ron, I agree, we must have the best people in the world on this forum. I speak from experience. If you haven't already seen it, go back to the thread I started "rescue needed".
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby Merlin » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:48 pm

You're welcome Ron. Glad I could help in some small way. I got your letter today. Thank you.
Merlin
CubPro Emeritus

eBay ID: merlin582

Return to Farmall Cub