This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

more updates

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

more updates

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:11 pm

I started dismantling my cub thje week after Cubaram 2002. I just recived this picture from Cub-bud. It's the first time it has had all 4 wheels under it since October 2002. Sure looks good to me. I'll have more pictures ready tomorrow. Image
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:21 pm

Hey John,
That sure looks good. I'll bet you have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :D

1 of mine is all in peices...hope it doesn't take 18 months to put back together, but maybe it will.

If you need somebody to haul it for you Bigdog or myself would be glad to. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:24 pm

Donny M wrote:Hey John,
If you need somebody to haul it for you Bigdog or myself would be glad to. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, but I plan to make that trip myself, I figure I'll see my tractor sooner that way. :roll: :roll: :roll:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:20 am

:) :P _ John your Cub progress is looking good. I sure will be glad when Bud gets yours finished so I can ship mine to him. I was going to have Donny finish mine for me but his quoted price of $999.00 per hour was more than I can afford, especially when he said it would only take him 9-months @ 23-hours per day including weekends. :mrgreen:
Then came Bronson

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:17 pm

Words of wisdom from the richest man in Red Bluff. :P :P

The original quote was $1000.00 per hour double on Tuesday and Sunday and a time frame of 32 months. :lol: :lol: What's that Cub worth :?: :?:

A twelve pack and a can of chew you say :?: :?: :?:

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:53 pm

Well, I got the power cranked up in my time-machine so I am just going to go back a few years and buy a new Cub. Seems to be the best solution of getting one that is in top shape for a reasonable price.

Sure hope this contraption dont blow a fuse or I might be forced to stay back in the good old days as I remember them. :arrow:
Then came Bronson

Return to “Farmall Cub”