This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Rescue 3-15-04

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Cub Rescue 3-15-04

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:28 pm

Cub-buds daughter Kelsie (3 in April) says my cub should be named Missy (short for Mississippi). I like the name, and since I learned years ago never to argue with a woman, it's name is now officially Missy.

The transmission, final drives, and pto bearings have all been checked, the seals and gaskets replaced, the brakes checked (dry and lots of wear left), and the finals reinstalled. The pto clutch was damaged, and a new one installed.

There are pictures posted at
http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.H ... d=28101430

It's ready for cleanup and primer and paint. Bud is going to finish Miss B (his A), and Bingo (his Dad's cub), and then paint them all at the same time. Now all that's left for me to do is wait until sometime next month when he gets them all ready. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! ImageImageImageImage
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”