This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Auburn Show this weekend

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Auburn Show this weekend

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:49 pm

I loaded one of the French built Cubs on the back of the truck to deliver to it's new owner at the Auburn Show. The lil' guy is going to go and live in New York. He has already been to France, Belgium, Holland, Canada then to Wisconsin, Now he makes a trip from Wisconsin to New York.
I can't wait to check out the IH truck musuem at the show grounds.
Later,
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bermuda Ken » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:42 pm

With all those miles on it, Mike had better turn the tractor odometer back a few to keep the sale value up! :lol:
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:59 pm

Ken,
I did most of the driving in reverse so it is a low mileage Cub.
I guess I should of loaded the tractor in the truck facing backwards.
It would even have less miles. :-)
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:17 pm

A friend I saw at the consignment sale today asked me if I would have gone with him yesterday to Auburn since he went alone. Does a bear s**t in the woods?

If I had gone today like I was considering, I would missed out on another Cub for my wife. This one is her first Low-Boy, and after a couple days work will be a first class tractor... nearly all work will be cosmetic. It seems to be in great shape mechanically... and has all the right emblems in good shape!.

I'm nearly as happy as she is!

Bigdog should get busy... this one is #11.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Return to “Farmall Cub”