This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Minor Cub Fest 2004 update

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Indiana Robinson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Minor Cub Fest 2004 update

Postby Indiana Robinson » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:43 pm

I am hauling soybeans this week but for some reason I just didn't even try to use the CUB to pull the two old wagons with about 23,000 pounds gross load. :D
I thought I would mention while I am thinking about it that I am building a smallish earth loading dock. It is close to being done and it will be the right height for a regular pick-up so if someone wants to unload and load here without using ramps they can. I will also have a place a little lower (as long as it isn't all mud) where most trailers should be able to unload and load without ramps.
If it isn't raining too much I will overseed the lot I have sat aside for parking trailers and extra vehicles tomorrow. It has oats stubble on it now but I will plant some fast growing grass seed in the stubble. As long as I don't till it any it should be good and solid by June. I'll just roll the seed in. Ah ha, a good CUB job. :) I have picked a close corner of a field to leave fallow so anyone that wants to can drop a plow or disk in the ground. When we get done I will just disk it up and put it in late soybeans or something fast growing I can bale for hay.
"farmer"
1947 CUB named "Major"
5 other red ones
JD-A
MM-R
AC-C
MF-165D-HA)
2 Case VACs
MH-Pony
2 Ford 8Ns
Ferguson TO-20
Everything needs something, some need almost everything.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:49 pm

Sounds like things are coming together! I guess I better decide if I'm gonna hook up the Poplarville disk and do a little work. I don't think I have enough time to re-furb the Crispy Cub by June.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”