This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

This is a "re-bolting" situation!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
wehuntsam
10+ Years
10+ Years

This is a "re-bolting" situation!

Postby wehuntsam » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:18 pm

Hi, hope someone can help.

What size bolts are used to attach the differential shaft housing to the final drive and the transmission? I don't find any reference to them in the parts catalog. The ones I removed are obviously not original.

I finally made some progress in reassambling my cub which I took almost completly apart Feb 03. I have both final drives ready to be reattached to the tranny etc.

All were parts pressure vatted and bead blasted to remove all rust and old paint. All seals and bearings in the final drives were replaced. As soon as I reassemble the transmission and the bell housing I'll have her on jack stands and it might resemble a tractor again!

Thanks for any help.

Sam

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:34 pm

They are 3/8-16 of various lengths If you have a parts catalog they are on Group 07 page 11 under p/n 8 & 9. :D :D

wehuntsam
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wehuntsam » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:10 pm

Thanks, I overlooked them because they called them screws.

Sam

Return to “Farmall Cub”