This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A Lost Day

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Basketcase
10+ Years
10+ Years

A Lost Day

Postby Basketcase » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:41 pm

I had planned to put the first coat of red on "ole Maggie". I had purchased a gallon of paint, naptha, and hardener, now where did I put my new HVLP paint gun? After looking for over an hour I finally found it right where I put it so I wouldn't lose it. I had purchased it last July in Edison, NJ at a woodworking store. When I started to assemble it I found it was missing 2 parts. I called the customer service number and got a recording, stating " the Company was no longer in business and no parts were available". After a winter of cleaning, sandblasting, sanding and primeing I am ready to start re-assembling the old gal. The worst thing is the weather was 75 degrees with little or no wind and a whole day to work on her. We are due some rain this weekend. It isn't often I get all these factors together. Maybe one day next week.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:00 pm

OUCH!

Basketcase
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Basketcase » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:43 am

I will work on paint prep today. The more parts I have ready the better off I will be. The cub is in pieces and I want to put the first coat on before I start to put her back together.

Carl I do a lot of Craft Shows in the Baltimore area. Maybe we can meet sometime. Mike

Return to “Farmall Cub”