Farmall Cub for sale

Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:25 am

I just came across a Farmall Cub a guy has for sale. It has a sickle bar, Sunflower hammerknife mower and a plow. He's not sure of the year but is a later red & white Cub. I have no interest in this and just posting for the owner who lives id the Pittsburg area. I will take pictures if any one is interested, He is asking $3,500. Thanks

Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:47 am

Distance and money both keep me from being interested in a purchase, but I'd like to see a picture of the Sunflower Hammerknife mower. Never heard of anything but a Mott being used on a cub.

Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:58 am

I am going to a plow day next weekend but I will take pictures the following weekend. I am into Mott nowers and I never heard of Suinflower. Will probally have to E-mail them as I haven't figured how to post them here yet.

Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:19 pm

hey, Geezer! just wanted to say hello. Dave's headed out for plow day next week. bug him about finishing his model 70. i imagine i'll see you before the summers out. :)

Sun May 02, 2004 5:58 pm

William sent me the pics of the Sunflower Mower. Now this is a manual that we need to find!

Here they are:

Comments anyone?

Sun May 02, 2004 9:53 pm

Thanks wdeturck and Rudi, I was curious what it would look like.

Mon May 03, 2004 6:41 am

Would that be a "rough cut" mower? For small brush and stuff?

Guy

Mon May 03, 2004 8:02 am

looks like on a friend of mine is selling. i didn't check for a tag, but it looks just like it. fast hitch unit. if anyone is interested, i'll hook you up. he was asking $350

Mon May 03, 2004 8:19 am

Shopp'n Cubs wrote:Would that be a "rough cut" mower? For small brush and stuff?Guy
Don't know about the Sunflower, but the Mott flail will do a good job on small brush and weeds, and will also give a fairly good cut on grass if the knives are sharp and the height is set correctly.

Mon May 03, 2004 8:41 am

Art:

See if he has manuals :!:

Mon May 03, 2004 11:56 am

From the picture I took that looks like the flails that hook on to a ring like on A Mott. They are suppose to be good in trashy weeds. Check out flailmaster web page to see different flails available. I have a 36" Mott mower on the front of a Cub Cadet that is for cutting lawns which I do use.