Yellar Lo-boy

Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:55 pm

Put the hood and tank lites and other goodies back on and took it for a ride around today Still missing the seat frame and dog legs but they are on the way supposed to be here tomorrow.

Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:27 pm

Ralph:

That is some gorgeous Lo-boy. I do like them thar yaller Cubs! Y'all can come do mine any time :lol:

YELLAR CUB

Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:19 pm

Looks great!! What kind of paint did you use? I am thinking of using an epoxy? what is your thoughts on this? Thanks George

Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:19 am

Ralph,

I would have to say that I am "inspired" by your work! Your Cub "Blackie" has always been one of my favorites as a member of the Yellow Cub Family.

This LOBOY may take it's place at the top!

Will the grill be white or yellow, and likewise for the doglegs?

Were your INTERNATIONAL emblems always white (background)?

I have a 61 LOBOY that was yellow all over and the Emblems were black (background). I really like the looks of yours better.

Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:49 pm

Looks real good Ralph, but doesn't standing up to drive get a little tiresome? :)

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:23 pm

Thanks preacherman the grill will be white the dog legs are yellow
the emblems are alum with black lettering.

John
It has the seat frame supports I laid a peice of 2x12 on it and rode it around.

Ralph

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:30 pm

Ralph
There is just something about that color!! I really like the look of it. I think it may be that you get the yellow but don't have to go to a "flat face" :?

Very nice.

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:37 pm

Ralph, My '59 was all yellow but I plan on doing it like yours when I get around to it! Looks great!