Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Is there a version of the 189 ( 2-way ) plow for the Lowboy with FAST-HITCH ?
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:17 pm
- Location: Canton, Ohio
- Zip Code: 00000
- Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.
If there is, it may be listed in the CBI-2A under Parts Manuals on the server.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28471
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bigschuss, Clownfish, Criswell, ScottyD'sdad and 9 guests