Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Anyone have any suggestions or good experience with any specific vendor?
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:13 pm
Apparently Miller Tire is real good and very honourable in products and service. Been many posts on how satisfied everyone is with the products.
They are also on line, Miller Tire
I hope this is the right link!
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28347
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
I bought a set of Firestines for about $200, about three years back I have never mounted them, but they look like good tires.
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:16 pm
- Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon
- Zip Code: 85615
- Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.
1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563
1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics
1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch
1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
I bought Firestones from Miller Tire. You might be interested in this post I did a week or so back: http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3363
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860
- 501 Club
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:00 am
- Location: ME Raymond
- Zip Code: 04071
- Tractors Owned: Cubless for the present
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 1860
I've had some good results dealing with Tucker Tire. They sell a lot of tires on Ebay, but also direct. http://www.tuckertire.com/
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
- Team Cub Guide
- Posts: 18566
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:09 pm
- Location: Mo, Potosi
- Zip Code: 63664
- Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill Hudson, LtMike, Mr E, pickerandsinger and 11 guests