This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tickled to...

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:18 am

I think this has been my best post :!: :lol: :lol: I have a name for 49-1, four of you guys are vying for the affections of my Cubs and one of you is having a Pig Roast. Can it get any better :?: :?: :?:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:40 pm

Donny M wrote:I think this has been my best post :!: :lol: :lol: I have a name for 49-1, four of you guys are vying for the affections of my Cubs and one of you is having a Pig Roast. Can it get any better :?: :?: :?:

:P :P Donny: Glad to hear this is your best post and things are going in your favor lately. ... I bet that Halo above your head is wearing a hat made of Golden-Ego-Cloth at the moment.

P.S., Have you got yer Cub family loaded yet :?:
Then came Bronson

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:10 pm

Hey Donny, We're only trying to be helpful. After all, we just want you to be happy! (At least that's what I tell my wife.) :lol:
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:39 pm

Donny: Will you be working in Lewisville long? I live in Waldo, about fifteen miles from Lewisville. Brannon West lives nearby in Magnolia. Perhaps we could meet for lunch while you are here. Dan

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:48 pm

Dan,

I'll be in Lewisville at least a week. There's a Place that sells smoked ham and such right in Lewisville. Used to be a good place for lunch. There also used to be a place called Jet Burger (right on 82) but has closed since I was there last...Too bad very good burger. Would like to get together with you and Brannon just say the word.

After Lewisville I'll be heading to Greenville, MS I hope to see Cub-Bud again and meet Russ Leggitt.

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:09 pm

A couple of years ago, it seems, I took the red and white oil pressure gauge off of Ole Malley and connected it to a another pressure gauge of known accuracy and was marked with psi values. I then added air pressure and recorded the pressure in psi that corresponded to the marks on the red and white gauge. I posted the results, but can't find it doing a search. I'll pull that sheet when I get home tonight and post what you are looking for.

There is one point to consider. My red and white gauge is not your red and white gauge, so nothing says they should agree. The results will only be what I got with my gauge. K?
YD, Grover and Ole Malley
‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:11 pm

George Willer wrote:Sorry, John... you lose. Genoa, OH is only 17 miles from Fremont, the exact geographical center of the known universe. That last statement may need some 'splainin'.
Actually you lose, they'll be in Genoa Arkansas
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:57 pm

Donny: The smoked ham was probably at Burges. They make the best smoked turkey sandwitches that I have eaten. I am not familiar with the hamburger place. I might have met your wife if she attended Southern Arkansas University (formerly Southern State College). I taught in the Biology Department since 1972 and recall that we often had students from Genoa Central. I switched from full-time to part-time employment six years ago. Monday of this week was my last working day so am looking forward to full retirement. Let me know how I can reach you when you arrive so we can get together. Dan

rleggitt
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby rleggitt » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:25 pm

Hey Donny,

Boy do I have an answer for your delima,

1 CUB for Mr. Bud :wink:
1 CUB for CUB Bud :wink:
1 CUB for Russ :wink: :wink:

Since you have visited our neck of the woods, you know they will be
taken good care of.

What day and time do you wish us to meet you in Texara-canna?

:D :D :D

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:00 am

Hey Russ,

Would that make #11 or #12 for you :?: :?: Anyone with that many Cubs can't be in their right mind :!: :!: We ought to get along just fine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:12 pm

Hey Donnie......I took inventory while at Russ' the other day. The final count I came up with is NINE cubs, ONE Farmall B, and ONE Ford. :shock:

Let me know when you are coming back. If you are here on a Thurday, Friday, or Saturday, we are going to COUNTRY CATFISH :!: 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:39 pm

Bud,

I'll make sure I'm there on one of those days. :{_}: :{_}:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:24 pm

Cub-Bud wrote:Hey Donnie......I took inventory while at Russ' the other day. The final count I came up with is NINE cubs, ONE Farmall B, and ONE Ford. :shock:
Bud, how far is it from your place to Russ's. My new trailer will have room for 2 cubs if you're careful. :D
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”