This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

PTO Hammer knife mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
CaptPaulret
10+ Years
10+ Years

PTO Hammer knife mower

Postby CaptPaulret » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:42 am

Hi I recently acquired a PTO driven hammer knife mower with fast hitch for my 55 cub. I think it is a Mott, but there is now identifing name or model number. It is a 48" cut. I would like to find an operators and parts manuel for this mower. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Capt. Paul Ret.
Oswego, NY

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:04 am

Paul,

If you can post a picture, I'm sure someone on this board can identify it for you.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

CaptPaulret
10+ Years
10+ Years

Mott Mower????

Postby CaptPaulret » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:11 pm

I haven't attempted to post pictures yet, still learning this compute stuff, I may have to get my grandson to help. I should have mentioned in my previous post, I looked at the parts breakdown on Rudi's site which heped with the exception of the PTO drive. I think I read on this site that the right angle drive was the same as the right angle drive on the cub PTO, but my dealer doesn't think so. Thank you for any info.
Capt. Paul Ret.

Oswego, NY

Return to “Farmall Cub”