This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Looking to trade some Implements...

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Peter Reynolds
10+ Years
10+ Years

Looking to trade some Implements...

Postby Peter Reynolds » Mon May 10, 2004 12:14 am

Hey all,

Now that my cub is functional I am looking for some cool attachments to get this cub earning its keep. :D I am especially interested in a mid mount grader blade for my regular style 49' cub with touch control. My uncle has a fast hitch plow for a farmall cub that he is giving me. Since my cub doesn't have fast hitch I want to trade it towards a mid mount grader blade. I am pretty sure it's just a single bottom, not a two way or whatever those are, just a standard one for a fast hitch cub. If anyone is interested in the plow towards a trade for a midmout blade let me know - I will get more info for you from my uncle about the plow. I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana... Also, I might be attending the annual tri-state tractor swap meet in Portland Indiana next weekend so I could meet anyone up there if we negotiate a trade, otherwise we can just meet up halfway somewhere...

Cheers,
Peter Reynolds