This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

*GAS TANK REPAIR*

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu May 20, 2004 9:10 am

R.L., Thanks again for your experienced info. If you were My neighbor I would let you do a hands-on demonstration for me on My tank, Somehow that always seems to work the best for me. :twisted:

I have to get it sand-blasted first when I can catch the "Tombstone" man at his shop. :mrgreen:
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Larry in IN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46750
Tractors Owned: '59 cub running
'48 'H' running?
'54 '400' project
'67 806' project
?? '706' project
'70' 826G Hydro 'every day power! 1 of 14
'71' MM G1050 - Big iron
'51' JD 'R' project
'61 JD 3010 project
'48 Allis 'G'
'??' F-12 my son's

Postby Larry in IN » Fri May 21, 2004 2:23 am

Hey guys -very interesting discussion since I have a similar project coming up on an A/C 'G' tank.
Do I remember correctly sometime back someone mentioned using JB Weld to do the hole patch and then the POR or liner material after that?
Nice to be back - I have been paying attention to the grain markets and farm stuff.
We are off to the best crop start in years. Makes me wonder what will go wrong when!
One of the few advantages of growing older is that I finally realized that I haven't made ALL the stupid mistakes! Yet!

Return to “Farmall Cub”