This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

woods belly mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

woods belly mower

Postby bjgravley » Tue May 18, 2004 11:29 pm

i'm getting ready to buy a new woods belly mower and the man at the store says all i will need is a standard drawbar,and i was wondering if that is correct i have seen them with pullyes on a diffrent looking drawbar thanks for any info.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bermuda Ken » Wed May 19, 2004 7:34 am

If the mower you are buying is brand new, it will have all of the mounting bracketry needed to attach the mower to the tractor. If you are getting a used mower, additional parts may be required...............
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed May 19, 2004 8:13 am

Ken, have they changed the way the idlers are mounted now? The one I had used brackets to clamp the idler mounting bar to the drawbar mounting brackets.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”